The project was born after a careful selection of Italian magazines dedicated to the culture of the project (design, architecture, fashion, photography…).
Once the magazine „Colors Magazine“ has been chosen for the analyzation,
we continued with a search that included:
- Definition of the editorial line: contents and strategies
- Analysis of the role of graphic design and visual system in conveying the editorial line
- How much is it devoted to issues related to graphic design and other design themes
- Analysis of the graphic design concept
- A conclusion on how the content and the visual appearance are being used for communication
Through this process you can see the improvement of the magazine
over the years.
- Story of visual comunication, Fiorella Bulegato
- with Andrea Bonaccorso
- University IUAV of Venice
- September 2013